Players report after updates or the first time they attempt to play the game they receive an error.
“Unable to Connect To Platform”
This error indications the player is unable to properly connect to the platform (Steam).
• This appears to sometimes resolve itself after resetting Steam.
• This appears to happen when a firewall, anti-virus, torrenter, anti-cheat, or other 3rd party software is blocking access.
• This appears to happen if your internet service provider is blocking the game/Steam.
• This appears to happen when you open from the .exe file and not from the Steam Library.
• This appears to happen if you are not connected (or Steam believes you are not connected) to Steam properly.
• This appears to happen to users who used to be able to play via Steam Proton.
• This appears to potentially happen if your clock is not properly set.
• This appears to happen sometimes to users using Razor mouse/keyboards.
• A similar error occurs if your game is set as an Administrator. Remove this from your game’s settings to play.
If you have confirmed you are not a part of any of the above and still haven’t been able to login, please send us your logs in an email and we will review the issue further.